Website to share your memories forever

Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both so muc..."Bruno Uzosike posted a Greeting for Augustina Somoye: "You are always in my..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "Happy belated 12th B..."Ma Papa posted a Greeting for Pavaki Nanda: "lOVE YOU PRINCESS,yO..."Zane Egiebade posted a Greeting for Zane Egiebade: "This is you typing w..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both .xxx"Tasha Campeau posted a Greeting for Clayton Mondoux: "My boy is 12, you're..."Ness posted a Greeting for Colleen Walcott: "Another year. You ar..."Tio Regan posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday Mina"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "Happy almost 22nd bi..."Daddy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Eight years ago,you ..."Mummy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "I hope you have the ..."Mahi posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Happy birthday Mary ..."Marianne Scully posted a Greeting for Anna Scully: "MISS YOU MOM !"

Home Page
Create Baby Site
Create Wedding Site
Create Anniversary Site
Create Life Story Site
Give a Gift
First Name:
Last Name:
Advanced Search
Forums
FAQ
Features
Testimonials
info
affiliations
Press
Contact

Planning a Wedding?
Click link below for free...
Online Wedding Planning Tips and Tools
Forums Home | Search | Members List | Register | Login | Celebration-Of.com Home | Create Website
Re: my dearest friend
Forum: General Chat
Thread Starter: angelia2006
Started: 02-22-2006 3:54 PM
Replies: 1

Celebration-of » General Chat » Re: my dearest friend
Post a new message in this forumReply this message « Previous Thread
angelia2006
http://davidshultz.celebration-of.com
  22 Feb 2006, 3:54 PM
 my dearest friend
hello my name is angie if u have a specail friend. please share ur stories here i had a specail freind who died couple weeks ago . his name is david i  shultz.please do not take ur friends for granted . u never know when they will be taken from them. u know it is ao hard its ao hard . i have  taken it so hard that i try to hurt my self . just remeber this if u try to hurt ur self. jus t think of ur friend. david would never want  me to hurt me self i hope i will see some post . angie
Reply this message Reply this message and quote original text
SPARKYROSE
http://sparkyrose.celebration-of.com
  12 Aug 2006, 6:18 AM
Re: my dearest friend

HEY ANGIE, I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THUR MY BEST FRIEND LINDA DIED WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER, SHE HAD A BRAIN AMBRISUM,  SHE WAS ONLY 19 WE WERE GOING TO GO TO FLA , FOR OUR GRADUATION, MY PARENTS WERE GOING TO PAY , LINDA LOST HER MOTHER AT CHILD BIRTH, SHE HAD VERY HARD LIFE, BUT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS ,  I KNOW THAT SHE WAS TO ME A ANGEL THAT THE LORD ALLOW ME TO SHARE TIME WITH , FOR SHE HELPED ME THUR LOTS OF HARD TIMES IN MY LIFE,

I MISS HER EVEN TO THIS DAY , BUT   I THINK WHAT COMFORTS ME THE MOST IS SHE KNEW THE LORD, AND I KNOW I WILL SEE HER ONE DAY, SHE PROB AT GATE , AND WILL SAY DANG WHAT TOOK YA SO LONG. LOL BUT THE LORD SENT THUR THE YEARS MANY GREAT FRIENDS IN MY LIFE, I JUST LOST MY BROTHER LAST YR IT WAS JUST HIM AND I , HE WAS 10 YEARS OLDER THEN I BUT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS, AND I MISS HIM TONS, BUT I DO THANK THE LORD , THAT ON HIS DEATH BED HE FINALLY ACCEPTED THE LORD, AND I SHALL SEE HIM ONCE AGAIN,

I HAVE A GREAT FRIEND NOW , HIS NAME IS DAVID , HES A GOOD FRIEND, 

WISH YOU GREAT TIMES AND MORE FRIENDS IN YOUR FUTURE ALSO,  SINCERLY SPARKYROSE

Reply this message Reply this message and quote original text
Post a new message in this forum Reply this message
« Previous Thread
 Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Celebration-of » General Chat » Re: my dearest friend
Need help using the forums? Contact support@Celebration-Of.com