Website to share your memories forever

Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both so muc..."Bruno Uzosike posted a Greeting for Augustina Somoye: "You are always in my..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "Happy belated 12th B..."Ma Papa posted a Greeting for Pavaki Nanda: "lOVE YOU PRINCESS,yO..."Zane Egiebade posted a Greeting for Zane Egiebade: "This is you typing w..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both .xxx"Tasha Campeau posted a Greeting for Clayton Mondoux: "My boy is 12, you're..."Ness posted a Greeting for Colleen Walcott: "Another year. You ar..."Tio Regan posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday Mina"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "Happy almost 22nd bi..."Daddy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Eight years ago,you ..."Mummy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "I hope you have the ..."Mahi posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Happy birthday Mary ..."Marianne Scully posted a Greeting for Anna Scully: "MISS YOU MOM !"

Home Page
Create Baby Site
Create Wedding Site
Create Anniversary Site
Create Life Story Site
Give a Gift
First Name:
Last Name:
Advanced Search
Forums
FAQ
Features
Testimonials
info
affiliations
Press
Contact

Planning a Wedding?
Click link below for free...
Online Wedding Planning Tips and Tools
Forums Home | Search | Members List | Register | Login | Celebration-Of.com Home | Create Website
Re: Pet?
Forum: Your New Baby
Thread Starter: NetDad
Started: 12-05-2005 2:20 AM
Replies: 4

Celebration-of » Your New Baby » Re: Pet?
Post a new message in this forumReply this message « Previous Thread
NetDad
  05 Dec 2005, 2:20 AM
 Pet?
My wife and I are trying for our first baby and are about to move in together, along with my pet Dog.

I have had a pet my whole life and adore animals, my dog Cooper is the most gentle dog ever.

I am worried that maybe there are healt aspects to bringing up a new baby with an animal around.

Any comments?

Dan (NetDad)

Reply this message Reply this message and quote original text
Harriet
  05 Dec 2005, 2:24 AM
 NetDad wrote:
My wife and I are trying for our first baby and are about to move in together, along with my pet Dog.

I have had a pet my whole life and adore animals, my dog Cooper is the most gentle dog ever.

I am worried that maybe there are healt aspects to bringing up a new baby with an animal around.

Any comments?

Dan (NetDad)

The solution depends on how you think your dog will react, you think that he is very gentle but do you think he may get jealous of you spendin all your time with the new baby and not them?

ppdmom
  05 Dec 2005, 2:32 AM
I have heard that cats are drawn to the baby and tend to want to snuggle up. This could be a smother risk? I have found that dogs are more protective and playful. I think in this situation you are best to judge how your pet will react will both a move and new company (your baby)

Good Luck
lilangel
  05 Dec 2005, 2:42 AM

My toddler Angela and pet dog Storm are the closest of friends. When Angela was just a tiny baby Storm did not really pay any attention, he tend to have the odd interested look but noting more. Once Angela started crawling, Storm started paying attention. Now they help each other and play with each other all day.

I am so happy that baby and dog get along but i guess you would have to judge your own animal on this one.

NetDad
  05 Dec 2005, 2:44 AM
Thanks, no bad experiences?
Post a new message in this forum Reply this message
« Previous Thread
 Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Celebration-of » Your New Baby » Re: Pet?
Need help using the forums? Contact support@Celebration-Of.com