Website to share your memories forever

Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both so muc..."Bruno Uzosike posted a Greeting for Augustina Somoye: "You are always in my..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "Happy belated 12th B..."Ma Papa posted a Greeting for Pavaki Nanda: "lOVE YOU PRINCESS,yO..."Zane Egiebade posted a Greeting for Zane Egiebade: "This is you typing w..."Nan posted a Greeting for Jayden Kennedy: "love you both .xxx"Tasha Campeau posted a Greeting for Clayton Mondoux: "My boy is 12, you're..."Ness posted a Greeting for Colleen Walcott: "Another year. You ar..."Tio Regan posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "HappyBirthday Mina"Mommy ReganCloutier posted a Greeting for Ashley Marie And Mina Tonia Mykela Cloutier: "Happy almost 22nd bi..."Daddy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Eight years ago,you ..."Mummy posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "I hope you have the ..."Mahi posted a Greeting for Mariamawit Yared: "Happy birthday Mary ..."Marianne Scully posted a Greeting for Anna Scully: "MISS YOU MOM !"

Home Page
Create Baby Site
Create Wedding Site
Create Anniversary Site
Create Life Story Site
Give a Gift
First Name:
Last Name:
Advanced Search
Forums
FAQ
Features
Testimonials
info
affiliations
Press
Contact

Planning a Wedding?
Click link below for free...
Online Wedding Planning Tips and Tools
Forums Home | Search | Members List | Register | Login | Celebration-Of.com Home | Create Website
how to put moving clipart and animations to the site
Forum: Celebration-of.com Websites Support
Thread Starter: radhika sikand bhatt
Started: 04-14-2006 11:17 AM
Replies: 0

Celebration-of » Celebration-of.com Websites Support » how to put moving clipart and animations to the site
Post a new message in this forumReply this message « Previous Thread
radhika sikand bhatt
http://aarna-bhatt.celebration-of.com
  14 Apr 2006, 11:17 AM
how to put moving clipart and animations to the site
it would really be nice if any one could help me out in putting animation or moving clipart to te main text page...

I have been trying for days but in vain.
please help...!!!!
Reply this message Reply this message and quote original text
Post a new message in this forum Reply this message
« Previous Thread
 Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Celebration-of » Celebration-of.com Websites Support » how to put moving clipart and animations to the site
Need help using the forums? Contact support@Celebration-Of.com