Last Updated on July 24th 2005.
- Collection of Personal Information
We shall collect personal information from you in a number of circumstances, including when you register your personal details, when you use our services, or when you enter any promotions over the Library of Life websites, including www.libraryoflife.org, www.libraryoflife.net, www.memory-of.com www.celebration-of.com and www.celebrationofscrapbooking.com. For example, when you register your personal details to create a website, we ask for your name and email address as a minimum requirement. If you choose to purchase any service we will also ask for your credit or bank card details. Once you register and sign into our website, you are not anonymous to us.
- Use of Personal Information
- We will use your personal information for the purpose of providing the services offered over the Library of Life websites. We may collect information about your historical activity with us and your use of the website. For example, we may record information on our servers from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- We may send you information about services and features available on our websites or advice on how to use the various tools the site has to offer. We may also send you a newsletter providing this information and services offered by our partners.
- Updating Personal Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct contact information. This will enable us to provide you with the best service and website possible.
- Removal of Personal Information
If would like us to remove all the personal information we have about you from our records please contact us via the details provided on the Contact Us page. Please note that we require certain key information from you in order to provide you with our services, and if you ask us to remove all or part such information you may no longer be able to use or access the website or parts of it.
The consent of a parent, guardian or educational supervisor shall be required before any child under the age of 16 can register their personal details. The parent, guardian or educational supervisor will accept full responsibility for our use of this information, in accordance with this policy.
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that all the personal information that you have submitted via the website remains confidential. As required by the Data Protection Act 1998 we have strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of personal information.
- Transfer of Data
In order to provide you with certain services and/or products we may need to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area, including to the USA, where data protection laws are not comparable to those within the EEA. By submitting your personal information to us you consent to such a transfer.